Thursday, August 19, 2010

Slow down!

Somebody tell Caleb to slow down, he's growing too fast. :P

The first picture was when he was 6 days old. Cute and small.



Second picture is just before he was 4 weeks old. Just a little growth. I'll let it slide. ;)




The third picture? Exactly 10 weeks old and he looks gigantic!

I love his expression, it looks like "oh no! I grew! How do I stop?" He's such a good baby, I don't want this time to disappear in a few blinks.

He's also discovered a lot in the past 2 weeks. His hands. That he can actually grab stuff. He kicks the duckies in his bath tub. He'll try to talk back to us sometimes.

I've also started cloth diapering... that probably gives him another inch on his bum. ;)

Leah

7 comments:

Lindah said...

He is such a cuuute little boy, Leah! And I agree, he is growing too fast.

Toni said...

Awwwhhhhh....I love the last expression as well, like "oops? did I do that?" :)

Jeanne said...

Oh, Leah, he is a cutie! He sure is growing quickly. Enjoy every moment.

Laura said...

Wow, he is growing fast! Love his expression in the last pictur :-).

The Three Little Bears said...

Hi! I am just going through and making sure permitted readers have the link to my new blog.

http://threelittlebearsstonecottage.blogspot.com/

Thank you!

Unknown said...

What a SweetHeart. Good to see the pics.

Vintage Chicken said...

Wow! What a cutie!
He looks to be very happy and healthy!