Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I do believe I am back

4 posts in 2 days! That's probably more than the entire month of January. :P

I'm starting up a new scrappy project. I probably won't plunge into this fully until next week though, I have some red fabrics that need to be washed before I use it.


This morning I got my Quilt Guild's newsletter, and I'm in it! :D

Guess which one I am? :D I don't suppose my hearing aid gave it away. ;) Anyhow, the lady on the right made all three vests and she needed two more models. She picked me and another lady who was sitting next to me, just cuz we were the closest to the door! :)

When I was at the store today, I picked up a real estate magazine. Nope, we're not looking for a house (certainly not in this area) but I've been happily watching the downward trend in housing prices. It actually makes me feel like we'll be able to afford a house in a few years! I do insist that we have at least a 10% down payment. I'd love to do 20%, but I'd probably be 30 years old by then! :P

Leah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah, I didn't realize you did your own quilting. It looks wonderful!!! Your quilt show entry was something to be VERY proud of! And yes, I have been staring at it trying to figure out how you did it... lol!

Helen in the UK said...

Love your idea for the new scrappy project - look forward to seeing it evolve. Congrats on being published in your guild mag, even if it was only as a model. Great to have you posting regularly as I love seeing what you create :)