Thursday, March 22, 2007

Flickering Lights

We're having a bit of a thunderstorm and the lights have flickered some, so this is gonna be a quick post. :)

I spent 2 hours this evening on the tulip blocks. Didn't get as much done as I hoped, but I got distracted from trying to find candles and flashlights.

Hopefully tomorrow they'll be all done!

My eye exam went pretty fast - my left eye almost doubled in numbers, from -1.75 to -3.00. But now I can SEE out of that eye! So happy about that. My right eye was only adjusted -.25 more and it's still pretty blurry beyond 5 feet, so I'm gonna go back tomorrow and see if they can up it from -6.00 to -6.50 or something. But it's sure nice not having to strain to see street signs or the CC on the gym's TV. :)

Leah

2 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

It's coming along nicely!

Eye's are on my list too, darn, it's always something.

Quilts And Pieces said...

We had some amazing lightening the other day too. I can't wait to see your tulip blocks!