Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No I don't procrasinate!

Yeah right... ok, here's the story. I go to a sew-in every other week or so. In the fall the ladies decided to have a spring block swap. Everybody needs to make about 20 or so blocks and then we'll swap them and have a very interesting quilt!

The thing is... it's due next Monday and I haven't started at all. Nope. Nothing. I was planning to do the tulip blocks... but now I'm chickening out and wondering if you ladies have any suggestions for a quicker pattern. All rotary piecing please, no appliqué or paper piecing. Thanks. :)

I'm off to search EQ5 for some ideas!

Leah

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

You silly girl! waiting till the last minute! I can't say I'm any better - I haven't done a painting yet for the fair and it's due next month - don't rush me, I'm waiting for the last minute! *sigh* I'm not very good at ideas, but I've always liked your scrappy quilts, they always turn out nice. And I wanted to mention that the red hearts are lovely; I'm reminded of rubys when I see them. Don't be discouraged - with God all things are possible. :)

QuiltingFitzy said...

When is too late?

Are they done yet?

*snicker*

YOU GO GIRL!