Sunday, November 16, 2008

I don't blog enough

I do more than I actually blog about. So let's travel back to June...

It was just 24 hours after I arrived at my parents (by car), and I claimed a spot of the dining room for my sewing machine. Oh. Who am I kidding, I took over the entire dining room! :)

I could catch a good breeze with very little trouble. And I needed it, when the AC failed!


Before I got there, the ping pong table was set up for playing. I folded it up and pushed it into the living room section.

It also doubled up as a quilt holder. At least it gave a nice view to people going down the stairs! :)

Can you see all that floor space though? Great for laying out the quilt blocks and pieces! I sure wouldn't mind if I lived in an apartment that was just my parents downstairs area. I'd keep the living room and dining room fairly normal, but would totally transform their family room into a giant quilting spot. Top it off with a long arm machine, and I'd never move again! ;)

Leah

2 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Gosh I just don't blog as much as I'd like to anymore either. I'm just so busy! I do still read blogs though when I find a moment...and what a great use of a ping pong table! Lol*

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That's a pretty quilt - I love the colors. And I envy you your space, even knowing it is only temporary for you.