Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy Boy

Caleb has been a busy boy! Events include traveling to California, dipping his toes into the ocean and finally meeting his great-grandfather.


I also celebrated my 28th birthday, been trying to get ready for the holidays and will be spending Black Friday doing a serious declutter. I have no room for quilting, and Caleb is hitting the next level of mobility. He's tried to grab at my sewing machine a couple times now, and tested the edibility of fabric. ;)

Leah

9 comments:

Lindah said...

Oh, Leah, Caleb is so cute! How he has grown.

sosarahsew said...

It is fun to look back month by month to see how Caleb has grown. It goes by fast. He surely is a keeper!

Jeanne said...

In addition to being busy, Caleb looks very happy! Love watching him grow.

Toni said...

Leah, he is just soo beautiful and precious! What a world traveler he is!! :)

Laura said...

What a cutie!!

Sweet P said...

He is getting so big and handsome. I love his hair and his smile.

Anonymous said...

Caleb seems to change so much in each picture. He really is growing fast and he is so handsome. You are so blessed!

Quilter Kathy said...

He is completely adorable...enjoy!

Saska said...

WOW, he's grown!

I always told my boyz that thread is digestable!