Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tibits of me

Got tagged by Nancy and you might as well know a few more odd things about me. :)

Four jobs you've had: Accounts Payable Clerk, dog and cat sitter, quilter, and go-fer for my parent's company.

Four movies you could watch over and over: The Man from Snowy River, Return to Snowy River, Last of the Dogmen and that's it.

Four places you've lived: Saratoga, California; Milpitas, CA; San Jose, CA; and Sierra Vista, Arizona.

Four TV shows you love to watch: CSI the original, House MD, and the Biggest Loser. Also Simply Quilts, but I don't have cable anymore.

Four Places You've Been on Vacation: Catalina Islands, Maui Hawaii, Crater Lake Orgeon, and Yellowstone Wyoming. Hrmm. All water related. :P

Four Websites You Visit Every Day: The Maverick webring, Stash Quilts webring, gmail and my own blog. :)

Four places You'd Rather Be: Somewhere colder, not here, at my parents, in my own home with lots of acres.

Four Albums you can't live without: Loreena McKennitt's The Book of Secrets, Johnny Cash's American IV, Dixie Chick's Home and a few specific Martina McBride songs.

No comments: