Monday, June 04, 2007

Like I'm not busy enough

I'm also testing a pattern for Cathy O'riginals. We're still in the designing/tweaking stage, but we're pretty excited where this quilt is going! :)

This pattern will become her August mystery, and I'll post about it again when she starts to give out the directions/fabric requirements. Believe me, if it's something that I think is worthy of using my hand dyes for, it's something that you'll enjoy too. :)

Speaking of enjoying... I really like pattern testing for Cathy O. I did a pattern last summer and now she even has the pattern on her webpage for you to buy! I know I'm starting to sound like a billboard for her works, but honestly, I don't get paid anything, except to keep the quilts I've made. :)

And can somebody please send me some cool weather? I'm a puddle. Pure ooze. June is pretty bad. Continuous nosebleeds and hot temps. But I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to July and the monsoon. Sure the nosebleeds finally go away, but the humidity is overwhelming and not bringing any relief.

I almost feel like the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz screeching "I'm melting... I'm melting!" ;)

Leah

No comments: