Sunday, November 25, 2007

I want a long arm machine...

...cuz my shoulders are killing me to do all those continuous curves.

Actually, now that I think about it, my whole upper body is sore. Probably from all the quilting in the past week, and the little bit of Wii playing I did on Thanksgiving day. No, I couldn't make decent sized moves in playing tennis, I had to do huge arm swings that made it ache. :P

So lots of breaks on this one. Haven't even completed two block rows out of 7 yet. Maybe I'll get 3 rows done tonight if my shoulders don't burn too much.

On the bright side, I won eight Bernatex FQs from Serena! I don't think I'll have to worry about running out of stash this week. ;)

Leah

3 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Well done on all that stash busting...commiserations over the shoulder...do you put triangular door stops under the back of your machine to lean it forward...saves the back!
Good idea using fleece, they are very cosy, tracey

Chrissie said...

Hey - Kiddo! Doing grand! I love Tracey's idea - I'd like to give that a try!
Luv ya!
Chrissie

Elaine Adair said...

Actually this comment was meant for my thanks for the lovely pile/stash/bunch of scraps! ARen't we funny - I would just LOVE to play in those scraps! LOL