Saturday, December 01, 2007

Scrappy 9-patch completed

All done with the 9-patch!

It started off very fast, but slowed down to my normal quilting pace.

I think it'll be a Christmas gift for a swap I'm in. Don't worry, it's not a swap that's been blogged saying "please don't blog about it". :)

**********

Still it's been a good week. I redecorated my blog. Of course, green still remains the dominant color. That'll probably never change. ;)

I completed a quilt. That's pretty good. ;)

I busted another half-yard of fabric in the binding.

I used up 6 spools of bobbin, most of them on the quilting of the 9-patch.

Here's the bad news (sorta)! I won 8 lovely FQs from Serena, but hopefully it'll never see the inside of my closet, but actually get put into a quilt soon. I already have an idea for them.

So more fabric in than "out" this week, but I'm moving in the right direction. :)

Leah

8 comments:

Granny said...

Good job!! Love the quilting. You had a great week!

Holly said...

Very pretty. What size are the individual squares for the 9-patches - 2", 2.5", 3"?

Anonymous said...

Have to say I love the back of the quilt.......strange eh? It shows off your quilting, plus I love the material.

Great job though!!!!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Your beautiful quilting always impresses me! Great job.

Cheers!

Evelyn

Kim said...

Looks great Leah!!ANother finish- you rock- ok I get the quilting pattern now- it tooks some drawing on paper to get it :)

Quilts And Pieces said...

Its wonderful Leah!

Lindah said...

Leah, that truly is a reversible quilt--the back is just as pretty as the top! Good job!

atet said...

What lovely quilting and I love the quilt as well. Whoever gets it is going to love it!