Sunday, November 23, 2008

Guess the Quilt: Clue 2

Hmm, no guesses on the previous post. Guess there's just too many options to pick from 2 fabrics. ;)

How about if I tell you the measurements of strips?

I've got 6.5", 2.5" and 2.5". Not pictured is 4.5" strips in dark brown.


And some of the subcuts needed for the quilt.

6.5"x2.5" and 2.5" squares.

But that's not all I've done with the 2.5" strips. :)

Any closer to have an idea or two? Maybe I should offer a prize for the first person who guesses what pattern I'm doing. :D

Leah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we guessing the name of the quilt or the name of quilt blocks used in the quilt? How many different blocks form the main part of the quilt (ie not including the borders)? If we're trying to guess the name of a quilt, how about showing a quilt block?

Tracey in CT said...

Lady of the Lake, one of my favorites.