Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Guess the Quilt: It's been guessed!

Valerie correctly guessed the pattern I'm doing! :)

I took the triangles and sewed them into pairs.



Then to half of the pairs, I added a square.



Sewed the other half to a 4.5" square.



Then put together makes one quadrant.


Next I sewed a 6.5" strip to a 2.5" square.



Then another 6.5" strip to the other side of the square.


Put it all together...

...you get the bear's paw block!



One done, 14 to go.




And thanks to all the people who tossed in a guess or two! :)

Leah

5 comments:

dot said...

Oh, this is going to be nice. I really like your fabric choice. Very warm and homey. I like it!!!

Moni said...

Looks very nice. Enjoy your time quilting in the cool of November!

Nancy said...

My favorite pattern!! And i love the homespun look.

Hugs!
Nancy

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Hey, lookee there I got it! Lol* It's going to be a lovely bear paw...I've got one of those in the works myself! Lol* :)

~Niki~ said...

Looks great Leah!