Monday, March 26, 2012

A long time gone

Yeah... it's been a while. A new town. A new state. A new "career" for my husband - graduate student. Switching from having a "baby" to a "toddler". And a new baby on the way. Due any day now. :)
I'm just 8 months pregnant in that photo. A lot of people close to me have commented that I'm carrying the baby pretty small this time. Maybe it's a girl? We're planning on another home birth.

I've been trying to get labor going, but no luck! I'm open to a lot ideas, but not to castor oil. ;)

Leah

2 comments:

Maya said...

Wonderful news! All the very best!

Dana said...

Oh love to see you blogging!! I miss your posts!! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!! And the new house!! Wishing you, Chris and Caleb all the best!! Blessings on the new baby!!
Dana