I squeaked in some stashbusting today. I quilted a top that I made... oh, I'd guess in 2005 or 2006. I don't think I've blogged about it before.
I think I was on an Irish Chain kick back then. It's a pretty small quilt - haven't measured, but it's like 32x40. I also had fun with the direction of the stripes.
Quilted it with loopies. Shortly after I started, I wished I had picked a meander instead... but hey, it's done! :)
The binding's on, and in my book the quilt is good as done. Bindings seem to magically find their way sewn down and I barely have any recollections of doing it. I think it's because it's pretty portable to sew down a binding. In the bed, on the couch, in the car, at my in-laws.
I'm guessing the whole quilt took away another 2.5 yards from my stash. Huh. I better start quilting faster if I want to have any hopes of knocking down the fabric piles! :P