Monday, March 09, 2009

Slogging through

I've seem to hit a bit of a hump in my quilting these days. Don't know why, usually the fix is quite simple. Like a new rotary blade or such. Oh yeah, there's some work being done on our internet and that's kept me offline quite a bit! Don't like it... but the kitchen is sure clean. ;)


Bear's Paw for Judy's Quilt Along. Yes, I'm being a tease and not showing the other paw colors.

I did have a last minute change on my pink pair. I felt that I selected too dark of a pink/red and found some replacements to help it blend better with the rest of the quilt.


In other news, my mom finally got my parents plumbing company set up!

It's a pretty big deal because they've registered the domain over 5 years ago, site address is plastered onto their trucks, but they never created anything until now.

Good job Mom! It's better than anything I churned up for my HTML class back in my college days. :)

Leah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been in a quilting rut myself. I think it might be the time of year.

If I have already told you this, sorry, but I moved my site. You can now catch me at

http://www.deputyswife.com

Sweet P said...

I love your Bear Paw. I can't wait to see the rest of your blocks.

How is the apartment hunting coming along?